Tuesday 5 September 2023

A bit of a hiatus...

Well, I have really ignored this for some time - apologies to anyone who was following it. I will most definitely try to do better - I still read a huge amount of both children's and adult books across many genres but with a definite leaning to fantasy, crime, illustrated books and some old favourites. 

I get lots of suggestions for new reading from other blogs, reviews etc. but especially from a delightful journal called Slightly Foxed which suggests titles I may never have considered.  The reviews in SF are many and varied, and the arrival of the quarterly issues are usually a time of anticipation and discovery!  See if you can get hold of a copy - it's stocked in larger branches of Waterstones and other independent bookshops. Or check out their blogs and podcasts. 

I also do short reviews and ratings of most of my reading on Goodreads - perhaps worth a look...

So - the sun is out, and I am away to find a shady spot in the garden to finish my latest read - perhaps I'll write about it here later.


No comments: